We are happy to accept and consider comments and suggestions from our patients. Please present your views in writing at reception.
Complaints 'Putting things right' Procedure
We will try to deal with any issues that arise as quickly as possible. Please direct your complaint to the practice manager or the assistant practice manager, preferably in writing.
Complaints Policy (DOCX, 25KB)
Putting Things Right Patient Leaflet (DOCX, 248KB)
Putting Things Right - Poster (PDF, 147KB)
Putting Things Right - How to raise a concern about any aspect of care or treatment
Gweithio i Wella Lleisio pryder am y Gwasanaeth Iechyd Gwladol yng Nghymru
Patient Advice & Liaison Support Services
The Patient Advice and Liaison Support Officers are here to help make your voice heard. Whether you are a patient, a relative, a friend or carer, we will listen to your concerns and liaise with the relevant staff to find a quick solution.
Patient Advice and Liaison Support Service are here to listen if you;
- have a problem but don’t know who to ask
- want to talk to someone not directly involved in your care
- want to compliment services or individual members of staff
- have a suggestion on how we can make improvements
- listen to your comments, suggestions, compliments and queries and make every effort to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- offer impartial advice and support to patients, families, friends and carers
- make contact with our staff and, if appropriate, other organisations to assist you
- signpost you to other appropriate organisations that can provide information or advice
- assist service improvement by listening to your feedback and reporting on themes and trends raised by our service users
- keep your information confidential unless there is an exceptional reason - for example to protect children, yourself or another person
Resolving your enquiries
The Patient Advice and Liaison Support Officers will do their best to resolve issues and problems quickly and directly with the staff concerned.
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Support hubs are situated in the main entrance of each main hospital (Ysbyty Maelor, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd and Ysbyty Gwynedd). If there is no one available or it is outside of office hours, please leave a message on our answer machine or send an email, we will be in-touch as soon as possible.
Telephone: 03000 851234
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, except Bank holidays.