Important notice for patients
Please bring your own facemask with you if you have an appointment
Patients to come to appointment by themselves unless they require Carer support
Coronavirus update 16.03.2020
For Stay at home guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, please click here.
- We must keep coronavirus out of the building.
- If medical and desk staff get ill, the surgery/building would have to close.
- If you need a repeat prescription, you can ring us. DO NOT come inside.
- All signed prescriptions can be sent directly to the chemist and are not to be collected in person from us.
- Please DO NOT come to the waiting room early to wait. If a problem needs dealing with that day, and is therefore urgent, phone instead. Call reception on 01244 814272.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
The Quay Surgery website provides many online facilities, including appointment booking and cancellation, registration, prescription ordering, and much more. It also contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery. We hope you find the website useful and informative.
About our practice
The Quay Surgery is part of the Connah’s Quay Health Centre. The practice is based on the ground floor of the Health Centre.
The practice area runs from the railway bridge through Shotton, to College CAMBRIA in the west and the A55 to the south. Parking is available in The Quay Practice car park.
Text Servicing Service
We have a Text Servicing Service for our patients with pre-booked appointments.
When booking pre-booked appointments can you please check with reception to make sure that the mobile numbers we have for you is correct so that you can benefit from this new service.
Click here to download the consent form – for use of SMS texting
The Quay Surgery car park has disabled bays. We are positioned on the ground floor of The Quay Surgery and the building is DDA compliant.
The Quay Surgery is a training practice for general practitioners with Dr Harney and Dr Angharad Fletcher as the trainers. If you do not wish to have the student present during your consultation, please inform the reception staff prior to seeing the doctor.